Wellness warriors, this one’s for you. Start your New Year on a positive note at Re:Solutions Festival, a collection of wellbeing events coming to The Old Truman Brewery this January. Highlights include:
- Candelit Gong Bath, 10 January: Join a big crowd of like-minded people to meditate among hundreds of candles. The session will begin with a short set of Kundalini yoga exercises and stretches, and the Gong Bath we be sealed with a mantra chant.
- Sound Baths and Setting Goals with lululemon, 12 January
- Equilibrium Self-Discovery Workshops, 12-14 January
- Club Soda Mindful Drinking Festival, 12-13 January: Taste alcohol-free beverages, listen to inspirational talks and watch drinks demonstrations. Free to attend.
- The Grand Gathering, 14 January: An evening of mindfulness, poetry and performance, including a 20-minute group meditation with live music. £19.45pp, book tickets here
The Old Truman Brewery, 91 Brick Lane, London E1 6QL
10-14 January 2019
Visit trumanbrewery.com for tickets and more information