Address: Claremont Drive, Esher, Surrey KT10 9LY
Number of Pupils: 1,100
Ages: Two and a half t0 18
Fees: From £880 (pre-nursery two mornings per week); £6,805 (Year 9 to upper sixth) per term
Head Teacher: William Brierly
Religious Affiliation: Non-denominational
Entrance Procedure: Fill in an application form on our website, complete an assessment and interview with the relevant head of the school
Contact: Claire Williams (head of admissions)
Open Events: Senior School open days:
- Senior School working open morning – Friday 27 January 2023
- Senior School working open morning – Friday 24 February 2023
- Senior School working open morning – Friday 10 March 2023
- Senior School working open morning – Friday 17 March 2023
Our teaching philosophy is to link academic rigour and the value of good character. character. Pupils achieve excellent results, in 2022 62% of sixth form students achieved A* or A at A level, at GCSE 69% of results were Grades 6-9.
Games & the Arts
With 100 acres of pitches, courts, athletics facilities and a sports hall with gymnasium, sport is central to school life at every age. We also offer a broad range of arts disciplines, from fine art to textiles design.
Pastoral care, alongside our high academic standing and broad co-curricular programmes have built an impressive school where each child is valued, encouraged, challenged and supported to achieve their ambitions. The pastoral curriculum includes three weekly assemblies, discussing the importance of contributing positively to school and home and weekly PSHE lessons. Behavioural standards are high and pupils develop and value respect for peers, teachers, the school and greater society.
Oxbridge, Russell Group Universities.
Apprenticeships at Meta and Barclays.
Head Teacher’s Philosophy
At Claremont, students achieve more than they think is possible, whilst being aware of their responsibility to others and contributing to global society. Staff and pupils are expected to support and extend the atmosphere of respect, courtesy, love of learning and the value of friendship held dear at our school.
- Extensive grounds:100 acres of space
- Inclusive: we offer range in terms of realising individual potential, wherever it lies
- Character-quality education: educating the whole person – intellectual, creative, social, moral, physical and spiritual
- Pastoral care and community: a niche for every child