Address: 2 Bradbourne Park Road, Sevenoaks, Kent, TN13 3LJ
Number of Pupils: 165
Ages: Boys 3-4, Girls 3-11
Fees: Pre-school per term £2,095 (mornings only) £3,615 (full day). Prep school per term £4,260 – £5,425
Head Teacher: Mrs Louise Lawrance
Religious Affiliation: Christian ethos, all faiths welcome
Entrance Procedure: Non-selective
Contact: Miss Annabelle Chittenden, Registrar
Email: [email protected]
School Visits: Individual tours with the Headmistress on request. Call our Registrar on 01732 453 039 to book.
A Granville School education offers a bespoke curriculum designed to be challenging and engaging for each individual. We aim to create a real sense of enjoyment and passion for learning.
Games & the Arts
Pupils enjoy specialist teaching in Games from the age of 3, and Art from the age of 7. We are highly successful in a range of sports, including Netball, Cross Country, Tennis, Hockey and Swimming, qualifying for and winning a number of national competitions over the past few years.
The happiness and welfare of our girls is of prime importance and all members of staff take a practical and proactive approach to pastoral care and wellbeing, including our school dog. We encourage a caring and supportive learning environment in which everyone feels safe and secure. Our Granville values underpin everything we do, in and out of the classroom, and girls are celebrated for upholding those values.
2020: 95% of girls passed Kent 11+, 26 scholarships offered to various schools.
Head Teacher’s Philosophy
The Granville leads the field in providing an independent pre-school education for girls and boys aged 3-4 and a prep education for girls aged 4-11 that is aspirational, future-facing, relevant and engenders success in all aspects of school life, while still upholding the best of prep school tradition.
- Outstanding results in senior school exams despite being a non-selective school
- Excellent facilities in a town centre location, including swimming pool, music studio, two libraries, computer suite, woods area for Forest School, 3 multi-purpose courts
- Pre-school for boys and girls with highly experienced Early Years teachers and specialist teaching in music, PE, ballet, computing and French
- Wrap-around care available for all children from 7.30am to 6pm
- Extensive programme of extra-curricular activities
- Being unaffiliated to any other school, we are able to support families in selecting the most suitable senior school for each individual pupil and to provide a bespoke programme of exam preparation