Digital Assistant Opportunity with C&TH
Fancy working with C&TH? We are currently hiring for a new digital assistant, the ideal first job to kick-start your digital journalism career.
Digital Assistant Job At Country & Town House Magazine
Country & Town House is looking for an ambitious, motivated and enthusiastic digital assistant to work within the online editorial team.
Reporting to the Digital Editor, the Digital Assistant helps to oversee the website’s smooth running on a day to day basis. Main responsibilities include writing news stories and features, sourcing and organising monthly competitions, and supporting the online editorial team.
KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Pitch, write, edit and publish news stories, competition posts and longer features for the website
- Supporting the online team with story research and building
- Ensuring SEO good practice followed in all online pieces
- Work towards online UU and MPU targets
- Basic photo editing using Photoshop
- Source, organise and manage multiple monthly competitions and seed them across various platforms to encourage referrals
- Sharing articles with relevant parties/platforms to widen readership and help hit targets
- Respond to website enquiries
- Overseeing and managing the upload of print content, from GBB, Hotels Guide and monthly issues – updating C&TH website and social pages monthly to reflect print issue
- Building relationships with PRs
- Assisting & coordinating on podcast & other company projects.
- Attending relevant press and industry events as a representative of Country & Town House as required.
To apply, please send through a CV and cover letter to Ellie at [email protected]
Country & Town House is a beautiful British lifestyle brand, incorporating printed magazines with digital and online channels, appealing to those who want to live a balanced life. Covering Culture, Style, Interiors, Great British Brands, Property, Hotels & Travel, Food & Drink and Health & Wellbeing, sustainability is also a key driving force that informs our content. Country & Town House has signed up to Race to Zero with an aim to be a net carbon neutral business by 2030. We are also aiming for B Corp accreditation within the next two years.
You might also like...