Address: 596 Fulham Road, London SW6 5PA
Number of Pupils: 295
Ages: 4 – 11
Head Teacher: Mrs Caroline Hulme-McKibbin
Religious Affiliation: Non-denominational
Entrance Procedure: Registration followed by assessment.
Contact: Ms Jennifer Care
Email: [email protected]
School Visits: Please check school website for Open Day details for registered girls.
Genuinely broad, well-balanced education. Reflective and independent thinking encouraged in all subjects. Residential trips in Years 4, 5 and 6 (to Spain in 2019) and overseas
Games & The Arts
Netball, rounders, football, dance, swimming and gym. Fantastic pitches, large gym. Generously timetabled, quality music, art, drama, design technology. Orchestras, choirs, recorder and string groups. All girls perform in music concerts and plays to parents.
Happiness is our first priority. Staff know the girls well, support and encourage them, and build strong relationships with home. We treat the girls as individuals, nurturing their development.
Senior Exit Schools For The Last Academic Year
St Paul’s, City of London Girls’ School, Godolphin & Latymer, Latymer Upper, Benenden, Putney High GDST, Wimbledon High GDST and Wycombe Abbey.
City of London Girls, Ibstock Place, James Allen’s Girls’ School, Wycombe Abbey, Francis Holland Graham Terrace, Latymer Upper, Putney High School GDST, St Paul’s and Wimbledon High School GDST.
Head Teacher’s Philosophy
Excellent staff make an excellent school where children can learn whilst secure, happy and having fun. Each pupil is unique and we believe that asking good questions is as important as answering. High importance placed on mutual respect.
- School now has some of the best prep school facilities in the UK following an innovative £2.7m building project
- ’Warm, buzzy atmosphere’
- School achieved highest possible grades in May 2015 Inspection: ‘Quality of the pupils’ achievements and learning is exceptional’
- Questioning, brave thinking encouraged with innovative teaching and latest ICT
- Girls treated as individuals. We focus on growing great minds. Close relationships with supportive parent body
- High academic standards
- Winner: Independent Prep School of the Year 2018
- New school library transformed to put reading at the heart of the school