No. 3 Gin has partnered with Cowdray Park Polo Club to offer one lucky reader the chance to win an overnight stay at Cowdray Lodges, as well as a golf, polo or shooting experience of the winner’s choice.
No.3 Gin has become Cowdray Park Polo Club’s Official Gin Partner in an exciting three-year partnership. Guests and club members attending Cowdray Park Polo Cub and its events, like the highly prestigious British Open Polo Championship for the Cowdray Gold Cup, can expect to be served No 3 Gin exclusively, including plentiful specially curated cocktails.
© Mark Beaumont
This partnership, by coupling two highly esteemed luxury British brands, denotes the best of British culture. No.3 Gin is expertly curated by Berry Bros. & Rudd, Britain’s oldest wine and spirit merchant, and is the only gin to have won ‘World’s Best’ four times, while Cowdray Park Polo Club, situated in the heart of the 16,000-acre Cowdray Estate, is renowned as the ‘home of British polo’.
Cowdray Lodges is an 18th century lodge positioned on the fringes of Midhurst, and it sits next to Cowdray’s 18-hole championship course, overlooking the world-renowned Lawns Polo Grounds. Boasting modern and deluxe interiors, it perfectly blends its original features with contemporary comforts. The rooms are smart yet homely, and each benefit from an en-suite bathroom.
Set next to stunning grounds and countryside, guests can partake in plentiful sporting activities, explore the South Downs National Park, or head to the coast, which is just half an hour’s drive away.
To find out more, please visit no3gin.com
Competition ends at midnight on 31 May 2022.
An overnight stay at Cowdray Lodges for two people (based on two people sharing a room), breakfast, an experience of choice (18-hole round of Golf, Shooting Lesson or Polo Lesson) and lunch at Cowdray Farm Shop Café.
Terms and Conditions
- Prize is based on two people sharing a room.
- Available Monday – Friday (subject to availability).
- Polo lessons restricted to polo season (April – September).
- All expenses included, apart from transport and any alcoholic drinks with lunch.
- The entrant(s) must be aged 18 or over.
- Proof of identity and age may be required.
- Use of a false name or address will result in disqualification.
- All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition.
- The prizes are as stated, are not transferable to another individual and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
Click here for the full Terms & Conditions.
To see more competitions, click here