Whether you’re looking to keep the kids busy this Christmas, dying to get creative with the tree this year or simply have a sweet tooth, these Marshmallow Baubles by Lettice Events are a great way to get into the festive spirit.
Recipe: Marshmallow Baubles
- 1x packet of assorted large marshmallows
- 250g melted milk chocolate
- Your choice of sprinkles, the more variation the better
- 1x 0.15mm thread
- Cut your thread into 10cm pieces
- Tie each end together to create small circles
- Place your sprinkles into individual bowls so that you can dip your marshmallows in easily
- Dip your marshmallows into the melted chocolate and then into your choice of sprinkles, making sure the top is coated well
- Place the coated marshmallows onto a tray
- Take your thread circle and place into the chocolate sprinkles. This will then dry into the chocolate and enable you to hang them on the tree
- Leave the marshmallows in a cool dry place for 30 minutes (a fridge works great)
- Adorn your tree and try not to eat them all in the process!
Featured image: Lettice Events