The Best Places for Lunch in London
Out for a spot of lunch?
Whether you’re looking for a light bite, or the perfect spot for a business meeting, these restaurants have your back – these are the best places for lunch in London.
Lunch – it’s the most underrated meal of the day. Breakfast is ‘the most important meal of the day’, and dinner gets all the fanfare – any important date night or occasion is marked with a dinner, after all (you wouldn’t propose over lunch, would you?). In the wake of these attention-grabbing mealtimes, lunch gets overlooked. Poor lunch.
However, we think there’s a defence to be made for that in-between meal time (which acts as the perfect bridge between the first and last part of our days). Wondrously light, and often all you can think about from roughly 11am, we think there’s an art to the perfect lunch. And these restaurants absolutely nail it… Here’s a guide to the best places for lunch in London.
The Best Places For Lunch in London
- Best for… A Regenerative Lunch: The Culpeper, Whitechapel
- Best for… Farm To Table Lunch: Rabbit, Chelsea
- Best for… An Arty Lunch: Townsend, Whitechapel
- Best for… A Client Lunch: Piazza Italiana, the City
- Best for… Great Value Michelin Lunch: Leroy, Shoreditch
- Best for… A Detox Lunch: Sexy Fish, Mayfair
- Best for… A Boozy Lunch: Macellaio RC Battersea
- Best for… Loosening Your Belt At Lunch: Isla, King’s Cross
- Best for… A View at Lunch: Mei Ume, Tower Bridge
- Best for… A No Waste Lunch: Apricity, Mayfair
- Best for… A Pub Lunch: The Tamil Prince, Islington
Featured Image: Leroy.
You might also like...