Wild is shaking up the throwaway culture of bathroom products, with their high-performing natural body care. Rejecting single-use plastic, the brand has created a reusable deodorant applicator and shower gel case, made from aluminum, that never compromise on convenience or efficacy. There are seven delicious-smelling scents, from orange and neroli to coconut and vanilla to jasmine and mandarin blossom, including several sensitive fragrances containing zero baking power. Best of all, you can fill up your cases again and again with Wild’s bamboo pulp refills delivered straight through your letter box. Impressively, this saves over 30 grams of plastic going to landfill.
Claim your special 30% C&TH discount here: wearewild.com (valid for new customers only until 30/11/2023)
- Wild has planted almost half a million trees. Every time you buy from the brand, you help grow the Wild forest thanks to their partnership with ONAMISSION.
- Wild has diverted over 190 tonnes of throwaway plastics going to landfill in 2023.
- UK's #1 Refillable Natural Deodorant.
- Wild is powered by plants, not aluminum-salts or parabens and sulphates. All the formulas are certified vegan and cruelty-free.
- Wild's natural deodorant is actually effective and will keep you dry and smelling fresh all day thanks to Wild’s formula, scientifically proven to give you 24 hours of protection.
Wild Natural Refillable Deodorant
ACCREDITED OR ASSESSED BY
B Corp: B Corp Certification is a rigorous and holistic certification demonstrating that your business is meeting the highest standards of social and environmental impact, verified by transparency and accountability requirements. Brands have to recertify every three years. bcorporation.uk
MORE ON SUSTAINABILITY
Style Green Heroes: Andrea Cheong, TikTok’s Sustainability Star
By | 3 days ago
Culture Shows & Documentaries About Sustainability To Watch With Kids
By | 9 months ago