12 Steps To Christmas
How to look and feel fabulous this Christmas.
1. Create the most beautiful bronze gold eyes with By Terry VIP Expert Bonjour Paris palette. £48, byterry.com
2. Skim your lash line for added definition with Huda Beauty Life Liner Quick N’Easy. £16, cultbeauty.com
3. For extra make-up staying power add Milk Makeup Hydro Grip primer, which forms an invisible, hydrating layer to grip makeup. £14.50, cultbeauty.com
4. Prep skin with Nora Bode Acid 7 Peel Formula, a gentle liquid peel with seven skin-smoothing acids. £90, oxyjetuk.co.uk
5. Enhance brows with Nude by Nature’s Defining brow pencil. £9, nudebynature.com
6. Apply Lift It waterproof mascara by Skin In Motion for inky black, smudge-proof lashes. £20, skininmotion.com
7. For a glassy shine to lips apply Kevyn Aucoin Glass Glow lipgloss in Crystal Clear. £20, cultbeauty.com
8. Achieve a Nineties-inspired lip contour, by applying Code8’s Lip Surrealist lip liner in Salvador. £20, codeeight.com
9. Apply Jo Hansford Illuminoil to styled or unstyled hair to add shine and to deeply condition with exotic oils. £29, johansford.com
11. Add highlights to the high points of your face with Laura KayLondon’s Illuminate highlighter. £28, laurakaylondon.com
12. Apply My Balancing face cream by Quantum Botanika to prep skin before makeup. £52, quantumbotanika.com
Main Image: Photo: @fifinewbery Make-up: @nathalieeleni_beauty Hair: @callyborghair Model: Renie @Models1
You might also like...