Here’s What’s On at The V&A Right Now
Here’s what to book and look forward to over the coming months, with our guide to what’s on at the V&A. Plus: keep your eyes peeled for the all-new Young V&A – designed with and for children, opening in Summer 2023 – set to inspire visitors of all ages to play, imagine and design.
What’s On at the V&A?
- Open now–16 April 2023: Africa Fashion
- Open now–25 June 2023: Hallyu! The Korean Wave
- Open now–27 November 2023: Re:Imagining Musicals
- 11 February 2023–11 June 2023: Donatello: Sculpting the Renaissance
- 24 June 2023–7 April 2024: DIVA
- 16 September 2023–25 February 2024: Gabrielle Chanel. Fashion Manifesto
Visit vam.ac.uk for more information
Featured image: Whitney Houston performing at Wembley Arena, London, UK. 5 May 1988. Photo © David Corio
You might also like...