L.A Brewery’s sparkling non-alcoholic drinks provide an uplifting alternative to alcohol, with a rich layered complex flavour profile. Made using natural fermentation with innovative blends of tea, wild plants and flowers, the brand takes inspiration from the garden, with natural ethically-sourced ingredients, from trusted and local suppliers. Each of the drinks are sustainably brewed at the brand’s micro-brewery in Suffolk, which runs on 100% dark green energy, generated from a biodigester that converts local organic waste into energy. These delicious drinks can be snapped up online or found in cafes and restaurants across the UK, including Dishoom, Hawksmoor and itsu.
- While L.A Brewery has grown from founder Louise’s kitchen to their micro-brewery in Suffolk, their innovation remains rooted in nature. Louise continues to experiment with gentle fermentation to create drinks that not only taste good, but are good for you.
- The brand’s fine artisan whole leaf teas come from Tea Fields and contribute to small ethical tea plantations in India and China, with profits benefiting local communities.
- The brand uses 100% recyclable glass bottles and packaging.
- L.A Brewery’s Sparkling English Blush, Citrus Hops and Ginger have won gold at the Great British Food Awards.
- Lack of processing ensures they preserve all the benefits of organic acids and enhanced polyphenols that come to life as a result of their special fermentation process.
6 x 750ml Sparkling English Blush & Rose. Alternatives to sparkling wine and champagne.
ACCREDITED OR ASSESSED BY
B Corp: B Corp Certification is a rigorous and holistic certification demonstrating that your business is meeting the highest standards of social and environmental impact, verified by transparency and accountability requirements. Brands have to recertify every three years. bcorporation.uk
MORE ON SUSTAINABILITY
Culture The Green Coach: Giving Back To The Planet At Christmas
By | 3 months ago