A First Look at Great British Brands 2022: We Can Be Heroes
Your sneak peek at what to expect from Friday, with the launch of Great British Brands 2022.
Great British Brands 2022
For Great British Brands 2022, entitled We Can Be Heroes, we’re putting the spotlight on brands that are giving back to their customers, employees, communities and the environment. These are the home-grown businesses leading the way to a brighter future in these unprecedented times.
This year’s issue also features a selection of fascinating essays by some of Britain’s industry-leading experts and thinkers, delving into the subjects shaping the luxury industry in 2022.
- Journalist Lucy Siegle examines fashion’s game-changing new rental revolution
- Rory Sutherland, vice-chairman of Ogilvy UK, on the positive potential of advertising as a force for change in the world
- James Bidwell, co-founder of Re_Set, covers the innovators and disruptors transforming the luxury industry for the better
- Environmentalist Ben Goldsmith argues the importance of giving nature a seat at the C-Suite board table
- Tabitha Goldstaub, co-founder of CogX and chair of the UK government’s AI Council, on how artificial intelligence is the future – and the good news is that it can be used both as a tool for sustainability and enhanced profits
- Peter Griffiths celebrates London as one of the world’s few ‘global cities’, and explores its ongoing importance for British brands around the country
- And finally, ex-editor of Elle and Cosmopolitan, Farrah Storr, talks to Jamie Gill, CEO of Roksanda, about the need for a diversity of talent, experiences and viewpoints in the fashion world
Plus, covering the issue is legendary supermodel Erin O’Connor, who wears the best of British fashion in a shoot inspired by Old Masters, and photographed by Paul Farrell.
All in all, Great British Brands 2022 is a must-read for anyone interested in the future of British luxury, and the game-changing brands that are leading the way to a brighter future for all.
You might also like...