The new issue of Country & Town House lands on Friday 26 January – with a focus on all things transformational.
What’s Inside the Jan/Feb ’24 Issue?
- For the cover, Editorial Director Lucy Cleland and Fashion Director Nicole Smallwood headed to Spain to discover a country estate transformed into a luxury equestrian escape
- Country & Town House’s new Travel Editor-at-Large Francisca Kellett discusses the power of transformational travel on our physical and mental wellbeing
- Jane Knight travels to Devon to explore a village reimagined by an American tech millionaire
- France’s new green revolution could be a leading light for us all, says Rachel Arthur
- We’ve forgotten how to talk about – and process – death, says Tessa Dunthorne, who has some sage advice for how to come to terms with the one thing we all have in common
- Amy Wakeham talks beauty culture and consumerism with renegade industry reporter Jessica DeFino
- For the interview series Conversations at Scarfes Bar, Charlotte Metcalf sits down with Roger Tempest, who has reimagined his ancestral home, Broughton Hall in Yorkshire, into one of the UK’s most progressive wellness centres
- Romania’s Carpathian Mountains have been called the Yellowstone of Europe. Annabel Heseltine gets lost in the woods as she joins the group determined to rewild this incredible area of the world
- The latest interiors news and inspiration from Carole Annett, including a new-build project reimagined with colour, print and lovec
- We asking three green-fingered experts about what needs your attention right now in your garden
- Anna Tyzack investigates why those in the know are buying property in the Algarve, attracted by the endless sunshine, tempting tax cuts and the Golden Visa programme, aimed at luring British buyers post-Brexit
- All that, plus all the usual sustainable luxury fashion, interiors, food, property and more