First Look at the Jan/Feb 23 Issue of Country & Town House
Peek inside the Jan/Feb 23 Issue of Country & Town House, out for subscribers on Friday 27 January, and on newsstands on Wednesday 1 February. It’s the great escape special, spotlighting dreamy and daring destinations from Transylvania to Courchevel, and from Australia to Antarctica.
Inside the Jan/Feb 23 Issue of Country & Town House
- Cover star Jack O’Connell talks to Benji Wilson about trashing Ferraris, camper van holidays and how, for him, it was a choice between acting or the army.
- Iran has become the global frontline of feminism. Kamin Mohammadi explains how what happens there affects us all.
- Amelia Windsor explores Cornwall in a Polestar EV.
- Mary Berry is The Rurbanist, and speaks about the joy of teaching, working hard and making the most of every opportunity.
- Charlotte Metcalf meets the writer behind our latest TV obsessions, John Preston.
- Nell Zink talks love and survival with Belinda Bamber for the C&TH Book Club.
- Lucy Cleland dances for joy at the new Lanserhof Sylt (and doesn’t feel hungry).
- Olivia Emily meets the travel trailblazers who have challenged and reimagined the industry in recent years, and also takes a trip to Transylvania to explore the estate at the heart of Europe’s last wilderness.
- Britain is overwhelmed by wild deer – an issue that affects the government’s tree planting initiatives. Ben McCormack heads to Berkshire to find a – tasty and sustainable – solution.
- Sophie Benge goes on a truffle-fuelled trip in Holland, and discovers how psychedelics are the new wellness frontier.
- Comporta is Portugal’s trendiest spot, boasting inhabitants like the Clooneys and Madonna. Anna Tyzack looks into life and property in the wild and exclusive Atlantic enclave.
- And Lauren Ho has the adventure of a life time in Patagonia and Antarctica.
- Plus, all the usual sustainable style, interiors, food and culture pages from C&TH’s editors.
You might also like...